Cooking Class Sign Up
Thanks for visiting From the Farm. Please follow these three easy steps to register:
- Your first step for reserving a space is to fill in the form below with your preferred dates and menu theme for your private class or choose one of the listed group classes listed on our home page. For the 2013 season, we are open March 2nd to the end of November. Tuesday – Thursday – Saturday.
- An email confirmation and invoice will follow with instructions on how to pay. Options include by credit card. on-line through PayPal or by mail, by sending a cheque to the school. Your spot(s) are CONFIRMED once payment is received.
- Please review our cancellation policy below.
Thanks for your order and choosing From the Farm.
From the Farm Cooking School
618 Burr Road
Payment and Cancellation Policy
All booking and payments are made in advance and considered firm. We understand that events can happen though to change your schedule. If we are given notice 14 days prior to your class, we would be pleased to rebook your group to another date, or if an individual, you can transfer to another monthly class. If someone from your group, at any time, is not available to come, a substitute person that you find, can take their place. We do not provide refunds for cancellations.
- You need to provide your own transportation to and from the farmhouse and farms
- Please notify us of any food allergies that you or a group member may have
- Ally, a very friendly (hypo-allergenic) Portuguese water dog lives at Willow Hill
- We reserve the right to cancel a class and will fully reimburse participants
- By registering for a class at From the Farm Cooking School, a division of From the Farm Enterprises Inc. you agree to release the school and its representatives from all responsibilities for an injury, loss or damage, however caused, which may be sustained by you or any other person attending the school.