From the Farm Cooking School
618 Burr Road
Prince Edward County
Cooking Class Sign Up
Please follow these 3 easy steps to register:
- Fill in the form below with your preferred dates and menu theme for your private class or choose one of the listed public classes. For the 2017 season, we are open April to the end of November. Tuesday – Thursday – Saturday.
- An email confirmation will follow with instructions on how to pay. Options include by credit card by phone, e-transfers, PayPal or by sending a cheque to the school. Your spot(s) are CONFIRMED once payment is received.
- Please review our cancellation policy below.
Thank you for choosing From the Farm.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
All booking and payments are made in advance and considered firm. We understand that events can happen though to change your schedule. If we are given notice 14 days prior to your class, we would be pleased to rebook your group to another date, or if an individual, you can transfer to another monthly class. If someone from your group, at any time, is not available to come, a substitute person that you find, can take their place. We do not provide refunds for cancellations.
- You need to provide your own transportation to and from the farmhouse and our culinary tours
- Please notify us of any food allergies that you or a group member may have
- We reserve the right to cancel a class and will fully reimburse participants
- By registering for a class at From the Farm Cooking School, a division of From the Farm Enterprises Inc. you agree to release the school and its representatives from all responsibilities for an injury, loss or damage, however caused, which may be sustained by you or any other person attending the school.